Wednesday, May 29

Nurses through the ages

I made a flyer/leaflet a few weeks ago, looking at nurses through the ages. My design for the leaflet was unfortunately reconsidered at the last minute, and the company went for a photographic approach instead. But I quite enjoyed drawing the characters for this mini project, and researching all the different uniforms, so here we go ...!


I would have loved to have drawn nurses from even further back in time (or from different countries), but alas, it wasn't applicable for this leaflet!

Here were my initial ideas for the design of this leaflet...


My favourite idea was the busiest one with all sorts of characters and objects appearing in the centre! I always prefer the more ambitious ideas I think of - and considering the turnaround that was required on this project; it was probably a good thing the company went for one of the more simpler ideas! Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment