Wednesday, December 10

Market Galore

Well, well, I am back and partially recovered from my little jaunt at market last weekend! It was the first time that I had ever taken part in anything like that and I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

I was part of the local Formby Vintage & Craft Fair on Saturday which was a nice, small market to start off as my first stall experience. There were so many lovely things on sale that I ended up buying quite a few things!
The awesome cross-stitch is by a very nice lady called This Stitch Bites and I fully recommend you checking out her stuff now! I'm very chuffed with my William Shakespeare cross-stitch - sold with frame and everything!

Here is my first quaint attempt at a stall... I had a LOT of help from my boyfriend's family over the course of the weekend; my boyfriend and his sister helping me immensely with the display of my products!


I enjoyed the day, although I didn't sell as much as I hoped and so was a bit nervous about how I would do on Sunday!

Sunday came round and I quickly became settled (with the marvellous help of my boyfriend's family again!) into my stall position at the Winter Arts Market at St Georges Hall!


(I wish I had taken more photos)! But yes! This event was much larger (as you can see) and we had a fantastic day! I got to chat to so many nice people - stallholders and customers alike. I was nervous about my 'shopkeeper' skills at first, but everyone was very friendly and I got to hear a lot of feedback about my work/products, which was really useful! I really hope to attend again next year (and maybe also the Summer Arts Market as well?!)
So now I have lots of ideas brewing and bubbling in my little Brain Pot and I hope to start making some new products soon! I'm excited!

All the items I sold at market are still available on my Etsy shop, if any of you would like to have a peruse!

No comments:

Post a Comment