Monday, April 24

Backstreet's Back

Ok, its not the dizzying boy band talcum powder shiny-ness of the Backstreet Boys, but yes, it is Claire!
I'm aware I have been very much lacking in my blog posts over the past year. And yes, I'm also aware hardly anyone/no one reads this blog so its actually not too big a deal; but I like to post updates from time to time and waffle on a bit more than Twitter's 100 character limit (or thereabouts) will let me. So, hello!

I have recently had a bit of a spring clean of my nafftastic brand, by changing the colour scheme (only very slightly just to make it seem really anal of me), updating my website and updating all the resulting social media accounts (which I didn't realise just how many I belonged to, seeing as I consider myself a rather unsociable person).

I will hopefully be returning in the next day or so to waffle about a big project I set myself last year. And which I may have mentioned in my last blog post... (in September, deary me). Twin Peaks Doughnuts! So look forward to that!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog, thanks for this post and I have some special things for you. If you are finding something to relax, disney junior games online; free disney games for kids will be my best recommendation for you. Let’s play and get more deep relaxation!
    Beside, you can try Kirigami. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete