Sunday, April 22

Liverpool Giants

Hey ho blog-erinos!
As I live in the fair city of Liverpool, I've been able to witness the spectacular Giants that came to visit us. Don't worry, I won't waffle on too much, all I want to say is that the Giants were absolutely breath taking and brought a wee tear to my eye (cause I'm a bit weird like that)
But yes, on with the pictures!













The event was so well organised, and I feel privileged that Royal De luxe chose to host this story in our city! I love the Giants! (I hope they release a book of photos or what not - I have seen so many great photos over the internet over the last few days, I may even be tempted to make my own book of photos if one doesn't appear!)

And finally, heres a little video I took yesterday of the Girl and the Uncle Giants getting re-united! (Apologies for my camera being a bit jerky!)


No comments:

Post a Comment