Sunday, November 22

Penguin Preview Party

The Penguin Preview Party was Friday just gone, and theres me there (somewhere amongst the bunch!) with my good old penguin Clive, aka Happy Hands (which is a much snazzier name). It was much fun and probably the poshest party I'd ever been to. All the penguins looked amazing in their finery, and I took some photos of ones that I really liked.
And try to spot my friend Jen with her penguin 'Peng-a-tron', which is going to be in St Georges Hall!
















I took quite a lot of photos. I'm hopefully going to get them onto the main world wide weberverse soon. But yes! Thats it! Complete.
If anyone would like to see pics of allllll the penguins, they can look here GO PENGUINS ART GALLERY

sO THAR you go! Heres a video to round it all off...

No comments:

Post a Comment