Sunday, December 6

You know I like it when they walk

Watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I gotta say, its odd seeing Robert Pattinson before the hair...

Anyway. Heres the sketches of the xmas cards that I still haven't got round to drawing up yet even though its December. Yeah. I really need to do these...









I'm planning to do them in the style of my Little Red Riding Hood animation from a couple of years ago...Little Red Riding Hood

So yes. Oh my gosh, that scene were they go to the ball and Hermione and Ron have that tiff....*wipes tear from eye* So cute!

And yes. Other than that, um, I've been carrying on with my radio course and its the last week this week and I'm a bit nervous about a 15 minute show that we have to do on Tuesday, even though I'll be in the background putting in the jingles and stuff, but never the less, its scary! Eeep! I shall be glad whenst its over.

And heres something my bro showed me t'other day, that was COOL:


And also, just a song that I've come to adore as well (thanks to my friend Nikki for putting it on a mix CD for me, and yes, I know the song has been round for 2 billion years, but hey, I get round to things when I'm ready!)

(And yes I know the synching is rather bad, but you get the sexy vibeyness of it anyway! Woo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment