Tuesday, June 1

Yamsterdam

Good day and good boo.
Have completed amendments to work for the Ariel Trust, and I'm rather chuffed that they didn't take me forever or make me shout in anguish too much (although I've officially jinxed it now). So yes. Completed that for my meeting tomorrow when I'll hopefully get a new game to start work on, oh the excitement!

Had a trip to Amsterdam at the end of last week, and I gotta say...it was AWESOME! How cool is Amsterdam? They're so laid back and nice (even though the city is like full of tourists all the time!). And the canals are so cooool. I liked it all. Not to mention that there was a Wagamama located literally 3 minutes down the road from us. Kick Ass.

Anyway. Yes. Not much else to report on the work front yet.
Watched 'Ghosts of Girlfriends Past' yesterday and I have to say I wasn't as disappointed as I thought I would be by it. Cause I'm sure Jennifer Garner was in 27 Dresses, and 27 Dresses was an abysmal movie. Woo mama that was a stinker.

And on that note! Doei!

No comments:

Post a Comment