Wednesday, November 24

Lunchie Munchie, mm?

I'm trying to be better at updating this thing (although I'm thinking of soon converting to WordPress, ssshhh, don't tell anyone. But I'll be sad about losing all the posts I've made...I know nobody reads them, but they were nice just for me to look over! I like looking back over the year and seeing what I was up to a few months ago and stuff...then I get to re-live the feeling of joy/terror/exhaustion!)

Work for the Ariel has exploded all over the place, but I'm somehow getting on top of it. Just having trouble adding videos to pages now. Cause if you go Full Screen, the whole FLV is like 'I don't care about any other info on the page, I'm the ***STAR*** and blocks everything out. And yes yes, invisible Actionscript gremlin I have tried using FullScreenTakeOver = false, but to no avail! So thats my job after lunch! Wa-hoo! I hate the little problems (that actually turn out to be pretty BIG problems if you're as dense as I am), cause you think 'righto, I'll just do this, this, and ...WHAT? WHY WON'T YOU WORK, YOU BLOODY B-, NOTHINGS EVER SIMPLE IS IT?!' And then ensues Claire's angry meltdown and she has to go sit in another room incase she throws her computer out of the window.
Anyway, lots to do, but there is sort of an end in sight, which is nice!

Tatty Bye!

(Fable 3 is sort of addictive, but I find if I play it for a big chunk of time, I can cease from playing it for a few days, which is quite good! I read the Edge review, and I do have to agree with it really...but the little side quests in the game keep you playing (as Edge said!), so its all okay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment