Saturday, July 28

Noodoll x Gemma Correll collaboration

Again, another quick post just to show a little something something I did for a wee competition over at the Noodoll Blog.
We were given a bunch of cooly bookmarks that the illustrator Gemma Correll designed for the Noodoll store.


And we were given our wicked way with them! So this is what I came up with as a final piece:


I wanted to do something with quotes from books and typography, so I came up with this! I wanted to make an image to go with each bookmark but unfortunately I just didn't have the time to do that before the competition deadline; but I'm still planning to finish them off as I really enjoy pushing myself to mess about with type and such! So watch this space!

Here is a couple of drafty pieces I've sketched out, ready to put into Illustrator!



If you want to take a look at the other entries for this competition you can check them out over at Noodoll Blog. Its a 5-parter blog post so make sure to take a gander at them all! (My favourite is Sophie Cunningham's piece called 'The Great Vince the Strong Man'!)

Noodoll has a lot of cool stationary, gifts, and prints for sale too, so you should check out their shop and start some early Crimbo shopping! What?! Don't you look at me that way! Crimbo is a comin', whether you like it or not!

Noodoll Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment