Saturday, October 27

Pokemon Card

The past couple of weeks I have been using my lunch times to make a pokemon-themed card for my boyfriend - we loved pokemon in its hay day, and I thought this card would be a nice little trip down memory lane.

So here are a couple of the illustrations I made for the card!


The battle screen.


This is me as a bit of an eccentric pokemon trainer - and obviously as I was adhering to the pokemon style, I was extra kind to myself and gave myself a bit of a liposuction job there - as most people in the pokemon world appear anorexic, so I thought I would join them! Wa-hey! (Eat your food, kids! I do!)


And this is a crazy pokemon I designed, which is essentially a jigglypuff but with a fez…which adds character I think!

So there we go, a couple of pokemon illustrations! Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment