Wednesday, April 16

LOTR & Red Dwarf Prints & Cards

Hooray! I've finally finished and had printed the Lord of the Rings and Red Dwarf greetings cards and prints that I've been working on the past few months!
I took a few quick photos of them last night. (My apologies for the slightly off colouring of my photos)!


And here are a few close up of a couple of the Red Dwarf characters:


So all together I've created:
  • A6-ish Red Dwarf birthday cards, with the main characters of the show on the front of the card (all of the characters featured are Lister, Rimmer, the Cat, Kryten, Ace Rimmer and Holly) and then some specially birthday-themed Red Dwarf quotes inside the card
  • A5 Red Dwarf prints featuring quotes from the TV show
  • 145mm square Lord of the Rings Christmas greetings cards - depicting Hobbiton, Moria & Rivendell in some wintery scenes
  • 210mm square (if I remember correctly) Lord of the Rings Christmassy prints
  • A4 prints of 5 book quotes I illustrated a while back.

All of them are printed on a lovely textured stock, printed by Ripe Digital.
I'm really proud to have got these done in a reasonably quick time frame, but work does not stop and I'm moving on to the next card-y endeavours! Heres a little sneak peek:

All of the items I've just spoken about should be going up on my Etsy shop soon (this weekend, hopefully)!, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment