Friday, July 3

He flies through the air with greatest of ease!

WoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!
...
Woo!

Yeah. I basically did that exciting little entrance cause nothing much else exciting has happened since last I came on here...
Lets see, what have I done??

>Gone the Job Centre - and it was awful, just AWFUL I tells ya,...ok, it wasn't that bad, I like using the printy machine things cause it makes me feel like I've actually done some work when really all I've done is poke a screen for 10 minutes but oh well...
>APPLIED for some jobs - which at the moment I'm on a high over, cause like 'wOAH, I'm actually doing something!', but this may wear off quickly....
>Got pooed on by a bird....thats putting it lightly, it was more like a SKY ATTACK OF FREAKIN' GIGANTIC AND SLOPPY AND 'OHMYGOD ITS SALTY' proportions......IT WENT IN MY EYE!.....MY EYE! Oh the agony! It wasn't cool.

And seriously...they're the only sort of practical, active things I've done....Oh yeah, and I've been clearing out the loft, which is like a sauna in this weather, but now nearly everything is boxed...which is good...But now the only bin bags left to convert are ones in the far corners of the loft were I'm convinced all the scary insects are lying in wait for me...so I'm saving them for another day.

And zat is zat.
(Psst, I'm also considering buying some web space to make my own website on...but yeah, we shall see!)


And I almost forgot, an amazing video to round the post off with!

No comments:

Post a Comment