Monday, April 19

Bogus Bag

Well, theres not much to report. The last week I have been filling in difficult application forms, finding ways to open my flash games on BOTH PC AND MAC, (oh how technologically advanced of me), going on the wii fit and nearly DYING* trying to "sand board".
(*This is a slight exaggeration, although I have discovered I have a fear of sliding/jumping down steep slopes)

And thats pretty much it. Have updated my little side panel photo thing so you can see some of my doodles.

(Watched Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist yesterday, there were some bits that were absolutely ridiculous - girl having 'proper' orgasm in recording room, I mean...NO. Although it made for a good laugh. Then there were funny bits such as gay man head butting some other guy...YES. And I've officially decided...Michael Cera...you're alright. I've seen him be kind of good in too many things to justify my hatred for him. Plus I've found out hes not that much younger than me so he doesn't really fall under my "Famous young people who earn billions of pounds and are therefore annoying" list. Huzzah!)
(Oh yeah! And I really wanna see How to Train Your Dragon, dagnabbit! The people are raving about it! Well, lots of people on Deviantart are anyway...)

No comments:

Post a Comment