Sunday, July 25

Admin



Hi! This made me laugh and cheered me, so it goes up on the blog! You can find other works by this lady at this place:
Rhumbaba
I love this whole company's work, its so lovely, I'm pretty sure they used to be sweetworld but I think they've changed their name or what not...anyway I LIKE THEM, so yes.

I haven't disappeared, just been busy. Have recently started doing some work experience with a product designer lady named Ilsa Parry, just getting some experience of admin and such, its interesting to be behind the scenes of a business and to see how its run!
But yes, thats what I've been doing as well as figuring out business plan and starting to do market research and such. We'll see how that goes in the next coming months. Whoop-di-doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment