Tuesday, July 6

Preview Party



Hey hey hey, the rhinos are finally out and about in Chester! And I'm itching to get out there and take a picture of Sheila before she gets a bit grubby! Up there is a strange photo of me at the Rhino Preview Party last Thursday! It was very nice, with Pimms and canapes (I only wish I hadn't had a massive meal beforehand!)
All the rhinos looked amazing in their splendor and a spot of rain did not ruin the event.
So if anyone would like to see photos of the event they can find that link
HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE!!!1!and it will also be in my side bar slideshow for a SHORT TIME ONLY!!! (That was me trying to sound like a furniture salesman for a second there!)
So yes. Thats that. Sheila (Or 'Rhino Banana-Split' as she is officially called) looks well and I'm made up with how she looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment