Friday, April 22

Sunshine lollipops

NAFFTASTIC WEBSITE IS HEEERRRRREEEEE
Wa-hey! At last, its taken a lot of searching, sobbing, and confused looks out the window, but I finally have a working website! Check it out if you'd like to see my portfolio of work! Next step:
- Research more clients to send mini portfolio to
- Make corrections to mini portfolio and burn 40 copies of it
- Mock up a cover letter & personalise
- Print off contact stickers

And then theres other such things to do like plan out what I'm gonna animate for the E4 stings competition and other competitions I want to enter.
I'm about to finish Robin Hobb's 'Dragon Haven', it seemed a bit cheesy romance novel at the beginning, but its definitely picked up as I've progressed. It makes me miss The Liveship Trader series. They were the first Robin Hobb books I read and I really liked them!
I have also bought Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands for the DS recently as I thought it looked similar to 'Back to Nature' for the Playstation, so I'm going to woo all the ladies! Woo I say!

My work for the Ariel Trust regarding the Abusive Relationships (previously called Domestic Violence) CD-ROM is drawing to an end, and theres going to be a launch in the Liverpool Radio City Tower apparently, so thats slightly exciting (if not horrifically nerve-wracking as I'm expected to say a few words about how the Ariel Trust has helped me, eeep!). I think its going to be in June so I shall give more of an update nearer the time!
Oh yes, and also I forgot to say that the Ariel Trust has got an example game from the Abusive Relationships CD-ROM on their website, so you can take a looksy HERE > Ariel Trust's Website So yes, you can have a play of that if you like!

(I've also ordered my business cards, made up the packaging for the CD-ROMs, and received coolio Nafftastic stickers that will be included in the mini portfolio packs I'm sending out! Things seem to be finally coming together sort of!)

No comments:

Post a Comment