Tuesday, May 3

Promotional Pack COMPLETE!

Hooray! My promotional packs (as I have decided to call them, as it sounds oh so professional!) are done and dusted! Waiting in some carrier bags to be posted either on Friday or Saturday morning! My plan is for my letters to get to the company next Monday, and then its like 'Hey! Something cool and colourful at the beginning of the week!'...Maybe.


So yes! Thar is my promotional pack! I hope I can get some feedback from them! I'll try and upload some screenshots of the CD-ROM in the next few days!

I've also started to be a bit more active on DeviantArt after years of just stalking other people and sneakily favouriting their art. So you can take a look at my profile here:
Claire's DeviantArt
You'll probably just find stuff on there that I have already blogged about on here, but I think DeviantArt is just a cool/convenient way to show people what you've drawn recently, all in one place!

Anyway yes, thats what I've been up to. I've also been playing Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands (or whatever its called) and it is similar to Back to Nature but it seems a lot more difficult! You have to pay to build bridges to the islands that you lift up from the ocean before you can even set foot on them? Whats up with that? (As Jerry Seinfeld would say)
I've also been playing Drake's Uncharted (or whatever its called), which is the first shooting game I've played for longer than 2 minutes. Its pretty good, but I've had to force myself away from it because I was getting ridiculously angry at the thing - despite the fact that I have it on Easy mode (I have no qualms about this, I am a complete beginner when it comes to shooters)! I watched my sister play the sequel to this game and I recall there being a lot more puzzle elements in that one than there is in the first one. But then again, I was working on RATS 2 when she was playing it, so I wasn't giving it my full attention. (Except to sing along with the sound effects whenever Drake took a jump over a gap that just that little bit too big!)
I've ALSO been having quick go's of my sister's iPad, and I have to admit that I'm a little bit impressed with it! Dagnabbit. I wish it supported Flash though. (to say what everyone is saying!) It makes me sad.

Anyway, there we go. Now here is a gift >>>>>>>


A Reflex Energy Head Massage! Just for you! You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment