Monday, December 31

BBC Bitesize History Infographics

Hey ho New Year buddies! Another blog post within a week? Its a Christmas miracle!

Over the summer, Splinter Design was bus-ay creating infographics for BBC Bitesize. I was part of a team of illustrators working on this project (including Kochi Kochi, Stephen Chan and Doodilicious). We've recently been informed that our completed infographics are now on the BBC Bitesize website! So you can go check them out HERE or over THERE! I worked on a number of the infographics that feature in most of the topics on that page I've sent you to, so you can go have a search and see if you can find mine! (I think it might be a little tricky!)

Incase you can't spot mine, you can just stay right here and take a gander at some of my illustrations here:





I'll hopefully be putting this project on my website in the next couple of months, so there shall be more to see then!

Now, I hope everyone has a jolly New Year and I shall see you on the other siiiiiide!

No comments:

Post a Comment