Thursday, September 11

Painted Characters Part 2

Hello there.
You may remember from a previous blog post that I was talking about some watercolour illustrations of some favourite characters I was working on. Well, I have now finished painting and I just need to add a few finishing touches before they can be put on sale in my Etsy shop. But alas, I am departing off on holiday tomorrow morning and so won't be able to upload these wee beauties till next weekend, so here is a sneak peek of my work before the last bit of pencil is added to them!


So there we go! My shop will be closing this evening (11th September) at about 9pm, but will open again on the evening of Friday 19th September, so I shall only be gone for about a week and then sci-fi goodness of the nafftastic shop will ensue! Huzzah! See you all in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment