Wednesday, September 24

Painted Characters - Part 3 - COMPLETE!

Hooray! My painted characters are finally complete! I rather enjoyed making them, although there is a lot more pressure when you're creating original art work to sell - even when its in a more cartoon-y style (I can only imagine the amount of panic attacks I would have if I was making a hyper realistic original art piece - my hat goes off to anyone who does that)!

So anyways, here they are, in all their glory:


These are all basically characters that I like out of various films and TV shows. I would love to do more and am even open to suggestions, so if you would like to suggest a character you can e-mail me at claire@nafftastic.co.uk


These original watercolour pieces are up for sale in my shop, RIGHT NOW. Woah.
So if you would like to take a closer look at them and perhaps even buy one for yourself or friend, you can mosey on down to my Nafftastic Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment