Tuesday, November 25

Dogs

Oooh, the Christmassy markets I will be attending are looming ever nearer! So I've made a last push and made a few more original watercolours to sell at the market - this time, its dogs!
I wish I had time to make more, but its now market preparation time! I've never held a stall at a market before, so this will certainly be a learning curve!
I will be attending the Formby Vintage and Craft Fair on Saturday 6th December and then off to St Georges Hall in Liverpool City Centre for the Winter Arts Market on Sunday 7th December. If you're in the area on either of those days then you should come check it out! Theres so many unique gifts to buy for friends or just for yourself! (Also, the cakes at the Formby Vintage and Craft Market are DELECTABLE, seriously, they're AMAZING, I can see me spending all my money there already)!
Oooh, I'm excited and nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment