Tuesday, November 4

New Batch of Cards: Star Trek & Ducks

A couple of weeks ago I managed to get my final batch of cards for the year printed! Printed by the marvellous team at Ripe Digital, I have now added these new items to my Nafftastic Shop so you can go take a gander at them if you like!

So, heres presenting my new set of Star Trek: The Next Generation Christmas cards! Woo!


I had never watched The Next Generation series before, so it was fun to watch the series and the movies for research! I got a lot of help from my boyrfriend in making these cards and I also got advice from the fountain of Star Trek Knowledge Ste Illustrates! Which I'm very grateful for!

I also got prints made of the duck illustrations I mentioned a few blog posts ago. And I decided to create a few Christmassy ducks to go along with them:


And last but not least, I got a re-print of the Original Star Trek cards that I sold in my shop last year:

You can find all of these products as well as lots of other goodies over at my Nafftastic shop, so go take a nosey - you may just find a gift for a sci-lovin' or duck-lovin' friend or family member!

No comments:

Post a Comment