Thursday, December 4

Crimbo Market Time

Wa-hey! Its Christmas Market time!!


I will be attending the Formby Vintage & Craft Fair this year, which is a nice little local fair with lots of awesome goodies on sale! The fair is THIS SATURDAY 6TH DECEMBER for anyone who would like to come on by! Its open from 10am - 4pm and its being hosted at the Holy Trinity Church Hall, Rosemary Lane, Formby L37 3HA - it will all be very local and quaint!


Then on SUNDAY 7TH DECEMBER I am whizzing on over to the Winter Arts Market at St Georges Hall in Liverpool city centre! Doors open at 10am and close for the day at 5pm!

I will be bringing all of my wares with me - which you can take a look at on my online Etsy shop of nafftastic-ness. Star Trek xmas cards, cuddly toy hearts, Red Dwarf birthday cards and prints, original watercolours and much more! Hence why you should pop along to either or both of these events and have a gander! I'm a pretty laid back and down-to-earth gal, so do not worry about me sweeping in and giving you the hard sale! Just come and have a chat with me if you would like!

(My online shop will be closed over the weekend, but will open up again at 12pm on Monday 8th December.)

So yes, thats what I'm up to this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment