Wednesday, December 17

Nook & Cranny

Last week I was very excited to be asked by the awesome card & gift shop, Nook & Cranny, whether they would be able to stock some of my Lord of the Rings Christmas cards in their shop in Liverpool this year! And of course I said 'yes'!
Its awesome to be featured amongst so many amazingly talented designers/illustrators, I feel very much honoured!

So if you're still out looking for a unique Christmas card to send someone this Crimbo, then have a mosey on into Nook & Cranny (located on Bold Street)! My cards feature 3 wintery scenes from the world of Middle-earth - Hobbiton, Moria and Rivendell. Each card has a Christmas greeting, written in the Common Speech, Dwarvish or Elvish, depending on which scene you possess!


I also sell larger prints of each of the Lord of the Rings designs, which you can find in my Nafftastic Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment