Sunday, January 4

Custom Duck Watercolour

Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2015! I hope everyone had a great holiday!

Just a quick post of a little custom piece I did a few months ago...

A Mandarin Duck watercolour!


If you or anyone you know would like to have a Custom Original Watercolour illustration adorning their wall, then please don't hesitate to contact me. You can e-mail me at claire@nafftastic.co.uk or contact me through my magical Etsy page and just click the button on the left hand side which says 'Request Custom Order'. I reply very quickly and can also create your watercolour piece at top speed if need be!
(Prices start at £20, depending on the sort of animal you would like painting).

I also have a few original pieces currently on sale in my Etsy shop.

I'm about to start cracking on making some **new** stock for the coming year, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment