Wednesday, July 22

Harry Potter Prints

Something else I am currently working on is a series of prints featuring quotes from the Harry Potter books. My goal is to make at least one for each book, and I am re-reading them all to fully submerse myself into the wizarding world. I'm up to 'The Prisoner of Azkaban' at the moment, so I've got a while to go yet!

I have completed a quote for 'The Philosopher's Stone' and 'The Chamber of Secrets', here are a few 'Work In Progress' shots for you to take a gander at:

Initial Doodles:

Working up of the Doodles:

Final Pieces:

I found it fun to work with a more limited colour palette and attempting to be more simplistic in my approach.
So hopefully these will be printed and put in the old Etsy Shop in the next few months - alongside a few more quotes too! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment