Friday, August 14

Florida

Righto, this is just a bit of a photo splurge post, just to forewarn you all!
I may have mentioned in a previous blog post that I was fortunate enough to be invited on a trip to the old US of A, to no other than Disney World, Florida! Woah, all by childhood dreams coming true! What would my 7-year old self say now?

I really enjoyed my trip (my first time to America too)!, and I sampled lots of tasty food and saw some awesome stuff. So here is a a very small snippet of the things I saw and stuffed my face with whilst I was there!

These pancakes came with bacon, scrambled egg, hash browns and maple syrup. And it was as delicious as it looks, I tell ya.
I shook Uncle Sam's hand and I came out as a Socialite. I disagree with Uncle Sam there.

The floats in the Disney parades were pretty darn impressive, I imagine its so much fun being involved in the concept work for these things and then seeing it get made! I'd like to do that job!
This was probably my second favourite float for the film, Brave.
But then obviously the Maleficent Dragon is my favourite. Giant puppets always get my vote!
Diagon Alley! Wheee! This was amazing to see. Loved it.
I loved these shoe ornaments representing some of the lead female characters from Disney films. I wish I had bought one. They were so cool!
They even had villainess shoes!
Again. Delicious.

So there we go, photo splurge over! Back to regular business in the next blog post! Ahhh I could eat those pancakes right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment