Thursday, April 21

A slight re-branding of nafftastic

You may have noticed that the look of this blog has changed recently, as well as my website and Etsy shop

I decided (rather off the cuff) to re-brand myself and give Nafftastic a bit of a fresher look for the benefit of myself as well as for any visitors to my various "outlets".
You may recall a number of months ago, all the way back in October; I took part in Thunder Chunky's Back to Draw the Future event in which I drew a couple of characters from Back to the Future 2 (Blog post here) using a limited colour palette.


Well I liked the style/colour palette so much I decided to re-brand myself using the same style!
I did a couple of biro sketches just to get an idea of how I wanted things to look.


And then I just dived right in and made them up using Illustrator...


I've only managed to make up a couple of elements implementing this new style but I'm hoping to make up some full on illustrations over the next few months. I like the cutesy-ness of the style and it certainly feels like a breath of fresh air after the previous style I was using - this style is much more brighter and cleaner. So I'm looking forward to whipping up more pictures with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment