Tuesday, March 31

Love By Numbers SLAP!!



I've got a few more screen shots of the Love By Numbers I've been working on! I finished up to a scene in which the wife suddenly slaps the husband. I feel quite chuffed with the movement of it, its seems this animation is making me tinker with pacing more intricately. *sighs* I remember the beginners days when it was considered some sort of amazing feat just to make a something resemble movement. But yes, the slap seems sudden enough to me. I'm thinking of adding a background to it, as it seems a bit bare compared to the rest of the animation...I thinks....

And these are what I have been working on today!


Um, I think the neon sign works okay...I think it goes on for too long so I think I need to have a bit of movement from the lady....Maybe the whole thing could flicker on and off and therefore reveal the lady in a different pose...she could looked shocked, or judgey, or flick her hair....I don't think the lights need to flicker on and off to do this...but may look effective if there be some victory anyways....
I used a fish net tights texture for the background, which I think works okay....not sure if its too dark or light or what not...(too dark compared to the lighter colours used in the animation so far)



The stretchy bed scene.
Not much movement in this and so was quite shocked how quickly I made it move....
Now I need to make it fade from the bedroom scene to the husband and wife sitting at the dinner table...some movment in making the characters fit the pose...

VOICE VOICE I NEED A MALE VOICE Dagnab. I don't know where to look and I'm too embarrassed to ask anyone; and I don't wanna use somebody who doesn't want to do it cause it'll show through in the per-for-mance. Dag nab. I want to e-mail Adam & Joe and beg them to do it for me, but I know they wouldn't. Of the pain of it all. Hmmmmmmm.

Collections: Lots to just draw in this project. Lots of RE-DRAWING OF THINGS I'VE ALREADY DONE BECAUSE THEY SLIGHTLY DON'T LOOK RIGHT CAUSE I AM POO. Oh well. Shall try and do a teeny bit of that tomorrow....You can do it, Claire!


Going to the races on Thursday....maybe I'll bump into a professional voice actor there or something....

No comments:

Post a Comment