Thursday, April 2

Collections



Dog garn it. I need to do some work for my Collections project or what not...think I shall start tomorrow after having a nice resty poo poos. (Went to the Races today, in which I won no money, huzzah. Lets share the photos of the day HERE Flickr is bizarre and confusing, they forced me to get a yahoo account! Why?!)
Just thought I'd put some screen shots up anyways...







I'm currently working on the corrections for 'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'.
And I kind of want to have these corrections done by this Monday, as thats what I've been usually doing... just cause its Easter holidays doesn't mean I should rest...although I can totally see me doing that. Oh well. There is no Fable II to distract me so I should be okay.
Have contacted LIPA about whether anyone there would be willing to voice act for me and the receptionist was very kind and has forwarded my e-mail and the like. If not, Mike said I could use him as a 'last resort', as he calls it.
So just want to focus on this quote for now.

The thought of what the transitions are going to be between each quote is starting to slink into my mind. I'm hoping that After Effects can make it look like the camera is panning from one quote to the next; otherwise I'm gonna have to make some simple little transitions to go in between, which I don't particularly want to do....
Eeep eeep. Panic starting to loom up again. Eep Eeeep.

Adam & Joe will make me feel better. I wuvs them. I want to be like Ollie the wally and sit in on one of their shows one day! Oh I wish I wish I wish!

Ooooh, I did some sketches for a potential Sleeping Beauty project I might do....buuuuut I have no pics cause I didn't think that far ahead before typing. Yeah.

And lastly, here is a video from an anime that I've never heard of, but this just looked like so much fun to make:

No comments:

Post a Comment