Tuesday, March 26

Super Awesome Draught Excluder of Bodacious-ness

Theres my vain attempt at making a rather boring topic more interesting, did it work?

I made a draught excluder. Woah.



Despite it being a pretty boring and sensible thing to make, I did try to "bling" this guy up with some buttons and sequins!

So there we go. A draught excluder. And thats the sort of white-knuckle ride post you can expect in the future from this blog, people! Woo mama!

Before I scuttle off, if anyone is *actually interested* in making a draught excluder for their home, I used a tutorial I found on The Guardian website over HERE. Its pretty quick and easy to make if you decide not to stitch sequins into it! For the stuffing, the tutorial doesn't tell you how much rice/lentils/whatever to use, I used a fair bit, but it was no where near filling the thing out and it was getting quite heavy; so I used some spare cloth and such to bulk it out!

Shall be returning with Japan wafflings very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment