Thursday, September 12

Los mejores cuentos de los Hermanos Grimm

Can I speak Spanish now? No. No I can't.

I was rooting around some lovely old book shops t'other day, and I came across a Spanish version of a selection of fairy tales from the Brothers Grimm. And I rather liked them, so a lot of photos were taken...


I really like the messiness of the style and mix of mediums - its something I'd like to try out myself! There is also a vivid use of colour, which appeals to my love of bright and colourful things!
This book was illustrated by a man called Janusz Grabianski - all the information I can really find on him is that he was from Poland, was born in 1929, and passed away in 1976. I am going to be hunting for books he has illustrated from now on.


5 comments:

  1. Hello please I been looking for this book for years and I can't finding please you will consider selling you book to me .. please !! I live in Florida USA please please

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLA QUISIERA EL LIBRO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will like to buy it if posible… I use to read this book as a little girl.. but got stolen from our family. Romadise@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sube en pdf el libro por favor, este libro es parte de la niƱez de muchos estoy seguro.

    ReplyDelete