Saturday, September 28

The Well

Hey ho! A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of editing together a little show reel for the online game 'The Well'. This was a game that the company I work at, Splinter Design was rather involved in a few years ago. And I got the job of making a little video to feature on our new website (coming soon)!
I quite enjoy editing stuff together, and this video was particularly interesting to do as it had a whole different feel to the usual upbeat videos I edit. I had the chance to experiment with utilising the games sound effects/music in a variety of ways to see which was most effective in achieving a spooky atmosphere. And here is the show reel:

TheWellShowreel from Splinter Design on Vimeo.


I hope to improve my After Effects/editing skills in the next year, as I really enjoy developing my skills in this program!
You can still play The Well games on the BBC website over HERE. Remember to watch the episodes that coincide with the games too - it makes the experience all the more engrossing! (I find the story really interesting)!

No comments:

Post a Comment