Saturday, July 5

Splinter Design's Animal Allstars

Splinter Design recently released a set of postcards to celebrate the 2014 World Cup, these are entitled the Animal Allstars. Each postcard represents a country participating in the World Cup, the front of the card features the flag and national animal of said country and the back features fixtures, facts and tips about the country's team.
The majority of the graphics/illustration work was produced by the talented Adam Irwin, but I had a chance to chip in a couple of illustrations myself so here they be (can you guess which countries each animal represents)?:

There is also a lovely animated version of these postcards over HERE. Its awesome.

I also created 3 bird characters, but they unfortunately didn't make the cut due to the side profile-ing of them; they looked a bit out of place compared to all the other Animal Allstars. But I still quite like my birds, so I thought they could hang out on my blog instead!

So there we go. Nice to try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment