Tuesday, March 29

Princess Slug celebrates Valentines Day 2016

I'm rather a bit late for Valentines Day, but I made another gross and 'Why do you even bother making a card?' card for my partner this year!





Princess Slug is pink and adorable. She loves all things cute and fluffy and also candy floss. Unfortunately whenever she gets candy floss she vomits... MORE CANDY FLOSS!! Best Princess Slug ever in my opinion. I thought a barfing slug would be the perfect expression of my love for my partner this year so this card was made.




I used a nib pen with black indian ink to do the drawing and watercolour paints to colour. I had to paint the card in the bathroom whilst having a shower so as to hide what I was doing. Crafty and impossible I hear you think! But I managed it.
Anyway, as per usual, a lot of fun to paint and bring to life. I have a lot more characters like this I should try drawing up really.

No comments:

Post a Comment