Monday, September 28

Four pence a pound!

Hello! Once again, work has got their beastly claws in me and I'm working, so have been doing thangs on my days off, which is not as much if I had all week off, but you know,....MONEY. So yes! I have put a few of my flashy new CVs together, and I have some pretty bad photos of them, so here we go!



Here are the front covers after I sliced and diced them (as you see by the classy cutting board there...oh yeah), my hand hurt afterwards. Thanks to my wonderful brother, I got 30 printed, and I decided to cut them all in one sitting, which wasn't perhaps clever for my fingers, but hey, I had Lord of the Rings on in the background. (Isn't it odd how much that film has dated? It was only out a few years ago!...But I think I love it more for its slight cheesiness now!)


And here is my sister modelling it in all its glory. Yes, thats my foot and pyjamas back there. Its half night in merry England now, we sensible ones are preparing for beddy byes!




And here it is open! Wow! I sort of based it off the idea of opening a map, as I thought it was an optimum use of space really, it starts off small and ends up big-ish. So yes. Thats my CV.
I've also printed off business cards in the same stylio, which can be seen in my flickr photo slide show type thing on the side thar.

I've also been keeping up my watercolouring sort of, and made a few hand made thank you notes to my bro and the guys at the Print Room who were oh so amazing and swell in printing my new children off!




So yes. That is what I have been up to in between christmas pricing, dressing up as a dutch girl and buying chocolate. Oh yes! And I also went to the 'On the Waterfront' event outside the up and coming Liverpool Museum on Friday! Photos of that can also be seen in that wicked slideshow thang! It was interesting...I liked the whole cinema outside thing; unfortunately I was a philistine who didn't understand and therefore like the film that was shown...plus it was FREEZING. I really should of wrapped up warmer for it! I think I would go to something like that again though. It was nice to see people come together over film and such. (Plus we found out you can buy CARTONS OF BOOZE. What will the wonderful scientists of the world think of next?)....(Yes, scientists make alcohol. Everybody knows that.)

Anyhoo. I will go back to my Dracula book, as it really is rather GOOD; its true that the old classics are the best. I've decided that Renfield And Dr Seward and Van Helsing and Mina Harker and Jonathon Harker...and pretty much ANY OTHER CHARACTER is better in the book than in the filmio...you know, the one with Keanu Reeves in...although reading the book has made me want to watch it again, just to see if I'd appreciate it more. (The first and last time I watched it...I found it preeeety tedious). And yes, for some reason I want to see a newer version of the film, but with Johnny Depp as Dracula...I mean...I just think it'd be cool...but maybe he shouldn't do it till hes a bit older...as hes a bit too much in my face at the moment (for me personally...he just seems to be everywhere....)
ANYWAY, here is the coolest line out of the film:



Yay! What a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment