Tuesday, September 15

Me Me Me!


Why is Ugly Betty so cool? Its just great. I want her apartment...even though I've just seen the episode were she moves out of it...but its suave. And I was so glad when Jesse turned out to be a big old selfish gimboid! Huzzah! Jesse is so not Betty's type...obviously.
Aand I watched a couple of the new episodes of Futurama and I have to say I was quite impressed! I think they were funnier than previous series! I'm really starting to like Leela and Fry a whole lot more I gotta say...plus I'm still amazed that the guy who did the voice of Doug Funnie in Nickelodeon TV Show 'Doug', does the voice of Fry. WOW.
Um, thats all the TV I watched today. After I came home from work.

And I'll leave with a fact and a video, cause videos are cooool:

Did you know? That blue tits can live up to a maximum of 21 YEARS?!? And thats what you find out when you're pricing bird food for the major part of the day....


(Because its freakin' hysterical)

No comments:

Post a Comment