Saturday, April 18

Collections completed maybe we hope so huzzah?








I'm thinking I've finished my Collection of Quotes animation. Although it could also be the fact that I've had enough and I've already got loads to do for my other project, so I've got to stop sooner or later I suppose. So there.

I'm going to attempt uploading the silly animation to YouTube. I was trying to do it the other night but once uploaded the videos were really jolty and hardly moving at all; I went on the forums and it says I could either not have the most recent Flash Player, or when I export the animation, the encoding on it isn't right, and it needs to be different. So I need to have a play or what not. If I can be bothered.

I find if I don't think about the HUGE amount of work I've got to do in just over 2 weeks then I don't panic or what not. Its okay. Its okay.

LOVE BY NUMBERS:
- finish animating 2 more scenes.
- record a bloody male voice
- go through and do corrections I've spotted
- Put the sounds and animations all together in After Effects
- Put it on a DVD all nice like

THEN, theres all the stupid PORTFOLIO STUFF:
- Corrections to portfolio pages already done
- Portfolio pages for Collection of Quotes and Love By Numbers
- Some sort of Showreel/DVD to go with portfolio

And just need to put COLLECTION OF QUOTES:
- on a CD/DVD

Yeeaaaah. Its actually not as much as I thought it would have been. But its still a lot. But it can be done, man! It can be done, dagnab!
So yes, Collection of Quotes DONE. It has to be.

Watching Red Dwarf commentary. Cause its great.

Was watching Family Guy: the Story So Far before, and it was actually quite interesting to watch. So ya know, if ya see it on the telly box....go watch it!

HEEEEY! YouTube worked! Here is my animation! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment