Friday, April 3

Hats

I can hear the chanting of actual Lady Green work slowly getting louder and louder. Lets hope not too many people want to buy plants because of the old Grand National tomorrow. And lets hope I win a sweepstake cause I really want to! ... Even though I feel guilty on the horses... but I still do it anyways... I suppose I do it cause it reminds me of Dad and the like.

Have been working on my Collections throughout the day. Have completed all corrections for No one can make you feel inferior without your consent and am now plodding through the corrections for Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. Boo yah.

So if I'm really really really amazingly good. I will also finish the corrections for that one before Monday, which means I can go in and photograph them and THEN all I'll need to do is animate the intro and credits and THEN its just a matter of compiling it all together in a happy little animated puddle. YEAH!

Now heres a fun video to entertain all the family:

No comments:

Post a Comment