Tuesday, April 14

Face Paints



Heeeey, there was a face painter lady in my work on Saturday, so I was her 'experiment', face paints are so cool. I love the array of colours she had on her desk, and the glitter! Honestly, I think you could like, go on a night out with this face paint on, its amazing. Cases Faces

Anyhoo, what have I been getting on with over the week then?
Well, I've pretty much finished drawing out the frames for my Collections animation. I just need to photograph it and mess about with timings and stuff; make it long enough so a person can read it in good time! The new camera I bought is pretty darn amazing, and it was cool cause it was quite cheap, but it EATS batteries like they're chocolate fudge cake or pickled onion or something. I'm thinking of investing in a rechargeable battery set or what not.

I've been working on Love By Numbers too! Have realised I've got 4 more scenes to do, and I've done half of one today. So yeah. So, say it takes a day to do half a scene, this means it'll take 8 days to finish off these scenes...in theory....so over a week...which is good. That leaves me a week to do corrections and add odds and sods to it...and possibly even add sound and such.
No one from LIPA seems interested in my pledge for a male voice actor, but to be fair I didn't even offer like payment or anything....maybe I should of? Oh well.
So much to do. So much to do. So little time....

I've found a good website were I can use sounds for free, as long as I credit them in my animation:
free sound
Its quite useful, I do have to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment