Wednesday, April 15

Red Dwarf

I love Red Dwarf.
I mean old Red Dwarf. Not the new episodes from a few days ago...I think they were just novelty to see the characters again...
But old Red Dwarf *sighs*

Series 5 still my favourite! Its just great because its a sci-fi show, but the characters are just as hopeless and such as they would be in the real world. Its quite comforting to watch really. Cause usually these types of shows are full of heroic people and such, but these are a bunch of hapless idiots that some how get by...which I feel is how we tinker along in life; hence why it is comforting. I suppose an american equivalent of this would be Futurama, which kind of does the same but Red Dwarf is older and cornier looking, which I love. Although I do love the sort of storylines they have in both, just cause they are bizarre but they do really make you think. Like Demons and Angels, good versions and bad versions of yourself, and it basically coming to the conclusion that the good and the bad has to be merged together for any hope of surviving!
Plus I love over the top evil characters, the ones that OOZE evil, they're great...like
Ursula
Oogie Boogie (gotta love big fat bad guys with great Disney songs!)
Jareth
Kuja
Sephiroth
The gnome out of Return to Oz
Yubaba
Ugly Betty lady that I can't spell the name of
Davey Jones
Captain Barbossa

Anyway, I'm just procrastinating, so I should stop now. (Psst psst, I wanna make a collage of all the characters I wuv now! Oh the WUV! *flails*)

Working on Love By Numbers this very moment. So much to do. Panic. Panic.

I think I've finished animating the Collections animations. The animation for 'so much' looks kinda crappy to me...but I don't have any other ideas for so much....and whether I've got time to do another one. Well, I'm gonna spend tomorrow compositing it all together, I can always change the 'so much' if I think of a new idea for it or what not...

No comments:

Post a Comment