Wednesday, May 4

"I still love Easter, baby"

Hey, I told I'd be back, you weren't expecting it so soon were ya? Yeah! Anyhoo, here are some pics of my Nafftastic Mini Portfolio (actual content, I mean) that I will be sending out to potential clients on Friday/Saturday. DID YOU KNOW that you can buy a book of FIFTY Large Letter Stamps? Well you CAN! For all those people who didn't know, I braved our local post office to find out! (Our local post office is full of old people. Who like to chat with the staff and generally be slow. But they didn't bother me too much today, I let patience win the day! And I walked out a happy chappy!)
But yes, where are those pictures??





Woo mama, there ya go! Good times for all!

On another note, I watched 'Catfish' on More4 last night, and even though it was slightly creepy and weird, the main thing it do to me was make me want to paint pictures? Was the point of it completely lost on me? I'm not sure...they just made the lady look quite imaginative and quirky in the end! Rather than a slightly scary woman who totally messed with somebody's life for nearly a year!
I'm getting a bit perturbed as I can't seem to get my SWF files to work on DeviantArt! Hmmm, some trawling is required here...wish me luck!

AfterNote: And May the Fourth be with you! Hoooooraaaayyy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment