Wednesday, May 25

Possibilities

Hey hey! Some possibilities have popped up this week, which have made this week slightly better than last week! Which is good! I've applied for 2 design jobs (which always makes me feel good, cause I feel like I've actively done something!). Have been given an illustration job to do. Have worked on some more style sheets for the new resource…not sure how they'll go down though! And I've started work on my entry for the E4 stings competition this year! Which is exciting!
So yes, I'd say I've been sort of productive this week! Wa-HOOOO!

And now I am eagerly awaiting 5.30 when I feel I'm allowed to 'clock-off' as it were and have some chicken, beans and chips (with maybe a few onion rings snuck in there…don't worry I'm having salad with it too! …What? I'm REALLY hungry!)…the simple meals are the best…

Anyhoo, thats about it really, if I remember anything else I'm sure I'll mention it on Twitter!

(Oh yeah, I just remembered! I've finished my editing work for my friends project! And I'm sort of happy with it because it didn't turn out as bad as it could have (don't get me wrong, its still probably pretty bad in an editor's eyes), so yes! Plus I showed my sister it last night, an she burst out laughing at it…which is good! Cause its not supposed to be ultra serious! Unless people want to take it that way!) Anyhoo, its being exhibited (alongside the other 2 films) next Thursday in a place called BLANKSpace in ye olde Manchester! Oh the excitement! Yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment