Saturday, September 29

A Love to Flush For

Hey ho! Remember that short comic I was drawing a month or so ago? Well, I finished it! I submitted it to the new independent comic/magazine, Off Life a few weeks ago, but unfortunately my comic wasn't chosen to feature in their publication; so I thought I'd put it on my bloggy blog instead! (You can also find it on my website!)




Its a tragic love story…you'll laugh…you'll cry…and you may click off this blog in disgust, but there it is in all its glory!

The first issue of Off Life is now available in a number of shops, cafes, etc in London and Bristol - you can find a stockist near you by checking out the Off Life website.
And if you don't have the fortune to live in these areas, they also have an online version on their website too! Theres some talented artists featured - including an interview with Tom Gauld! So go take a looksy!

No comments:

Post a Comment