Saturday, September 8

Sneak Peak

Just a quick post to show a sneak peek of what I've made for The Souvenir Collective's 'Be Hospitable' event!


I employed a similar technique to what I used when making a comic for Off Life a couple of weeks ago!

I'm really excited about the event! There looks to be many awesome graphic artists there, I tell ya! You can take a look at some artist highlights by going to the The Souvenir Collective's website! I'm certainly going to be taking a thorough gander!

But yes! The launch party for the event is Thursday 20th September at about 5.30pm at the Camp & Furnace (which is on Greenland Street - about a 10 minute walk from Liverpool City Centre!) and anyone and everyone is welcome to pop on in! May I add that the Camp & Furnace is a pretty hip and coolio bar/eating place that has its own LOG FIRE! Now if thats not enough to entice you down there, I don't know what is!





No comments:

Post a Comment