Sunday, September 23

Kin launch

Thats right! I'm back! Within a week - it must be a full moon!
Just a quick post to say that I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the recent Kin launch event at the Camp & Furnace the Thursday just gone.

Here are just some of my photo spoils:




It was a pretty hip party!

This event was to celebrate the re-launch of the liverpool company Kin's brand spanking new look and website: kin2kin.co.uk
The website was designed by the clever new media people in my office at Splinter Design, and they've done an amazing job! They also organised a lot of aspects of the launch party, such as the groovy badges, lanyards, drink tokens - even massive rhubarb & custard flavoured rock!

So if you haven't already, and you're a creative in Liverpool or are looking for a creative FROM Liverpool then get your faces over to kin2kin.co.uk!
I'm on there, and I'm following a bunch of cool people who you could follow too! So go have a look! Nafftastic on kin2kin


No comments:

Post a Comment