Thursday, May 28

Bad Chicken campaign

Heeeey. Here are some pics I drew yesterday cause I'm a weirdo that wanted to celebrate my boyfriend's food poisoning. So here ya go:



Sexy.
Um, yeah, I made like a whole sticker set of them, so now we can hopefully sticker them in not so obvious places around Liverpool. Theres one in Korova and at Paradise Street Station at the moment! So the imaginary people in my mind who read this blog should totally go on the hunt and find them! And then be proud. Woo!



But now I REALLY want a badge maker set, cause how cool would it be to wear as badges? But they seemed to have disappeared off the face of the earth. I think they only bring them out around crimbo because marketing people are clever.

And heres the original sketches:




But yes. Thats what I've been doing with my time! Well I've been trying to spruce up my CV, which reminds me I need to work on the BORING CV, which I'll give to regular office job people, for when I'll inevitabley be forced to apply for such jobs...well not FORCED...but hey man, ya gotta make money man. And that means applying for ANY job, even if it ain't animation.
Woo! Anyhow.

I finally sent off my film to Fantoche type thing yesterday (with a helping hand from my mother), but I'm not sure if it'll get there on time. Being far away in Switzerland. But we can hope. And then if I get through I can be all WHHHHEEEEEE SWITZEEEERRRLAAAAAAND and such. Which would be nice. But we shall see! I should really get on with these other competitions I've heard of.
But I decided to tidy my room. Which I'm now bored of, but I hate spreading it out over several days. Boooooooooo. Oh well. I'll go make fajitas and perhaps I'll have more energy for super cleaning.

And finally.... LOOK AT MY KNEE. LIKE OHMYGOD I HURT MYSELF LIKE A LITTLE KID!!!



Now lets all listen to Adam & Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment