Monday, May 25

Still on Switzerland

Wow. I'm surprised I've been getting my bum into gear over this Fantoche competition. But yes. Spent last night making a little DVD menu (which didn't take half as long as I thought; and by the way, why is iDVD so dang confusing? Its so irritating to use!), and I'm quite proud of my little looped menu (except for the big old APPLE LOGO in the corner, just breathing all over my work, dagnab).
Anyhoo, all I gotta do now is,
- Put together DVD case
- Get a nice envelope
- Put objects in envelope
- And post it
Huzzah! And it'll be super fun happy times for all.

And then I shall be looking into the other competitions, and trying to think of some ideas for making my CV look pretty and such. I would rather send prospective employers a photo of my face with the words 'PLEASE HIRE ME' scrawled across my face in red crayon. It would be different. But possibly not in a good way.
Anyway, I do apologize if I'm repeating myself, but here is a slightly different version of Love by Numbers, as I've changed the music to some good old royalty free music so I don't get sued and given credits to the Guardian article from which I based the entire animation. You can find the article HERE HERE HERE (Also, so I don't get sued)

Love by Numbers (again) from Claire McFlibble on Vimeo.



And was I going to say anything else? Um, yes. The Graphic Arts website is now opppppeeeeeeen, so you can go look at pure amazingness ---------->CROWD<----------
Wheee!

Now I be off to conquer more land and marry more princesses
(Cause I'm a stud)

No comments:

Post a Comment