Monday, May 4

Ho hum ho hum ho hum










Those be just a few screen shots of the CD cases I made, not very good photos I'm afraid. It made a change to be physically constructing something rather than working on the computer. I think I want to try and find a different CD template to work from eventually, maybe something abit simpler...but try and find those plastic thangs that you can put CDs in to put in it....perhaps....

My work is all packed and prepared to be carried to uni tomorrow. I feel oddly bored. I've got nothing much to do now. I tried playing Fable but I got bored of that after a couple of hours...all I want to do is buy Castle Fairfax...incase theres some super cool extra quest at the end of the game....but I doubt it. Oh well.

So yes. Feeling bored. Maybe I'll feel better after I've handed the work in and have learnt about what we have to do for the degree show tomorrow...
Really need to get my PS2 working again...or get some books out or something; its weird realising how much uni work just swallowed up life and that I can't really think of anything else to do with my time. I suppose I like doing something practical and useful and now I just don't have anything! Oh WOETH ME!!!
Anyhoo, yes. HUZZAH! Finished my work on time after much stressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment