Friday, May 22

Competitions

I got informed of an animation competition todaaay. But it has to be delivered to Switzerland by next Sunday. Woahzer.
Plus, I was reading the regulations and stuff, and it didn't say "nuffin' about asking for permission for music and such...so I don't think it matters about asking Mr Michael Andrews g=for his permission for this particular competition. But I'm not sure whether I should just play it safe and find some royalty free music to put on instead....just in case I get into trouble.

PLUS. It also says that you need to write 'For cultural purposes only. No commercial value' on something. But I don't know whether it meant physically ON the DVD, or on the packaging...or on the envelope or do I need to proclaim it in the actual animation>??? I don't think I need to do that one....perhaps it just means on the packaging and DVD? We think so. Which only requires some minor tweaking. Yeah.

PLUUUUUS PLUS its asking about projection formats and I have NO CLUE as to what that even means....I just put Digital Beta PAL or something...whatever that means. Oh the confusion. I CAN'T STAND THE CONFUSION IN MY MIIIIIIIND!

But on a lighter/exciting/ohmagodI'mkindanervous note, our degree show is tomorrow baby! Wow! It seems hard to believe-o.
I took some pics of people preparing and such...








Yeah. I would of rotated some of them. But that would have required effort plus it gives the neck good exercise! Its kinda cool to just go in and sort of soak up the sort of atmosphere. Yeah. So yes. Tomorrow. Woo. We shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment